<p style=”text-align: justify;”>Baadshah of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan is an Indian film actor, television personality, producer, presenter, the tv host who was born on 2 Nov 1965 in New Delhi, India. He has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood movies. Media referred to as him as ” King Khan” or ” King of Bollywood”. He’s one the world’s biggest film star and richest actor within the world with an estimated net value of US$400-600 million. He won 14 Filmfare Awards and many other accolades. He’s the son of Meer TajMohammadd Khan, an ethnic Pathan, was an Indian Independence activist from Peshawar, British India (present day-Pakistan). Khan’s mother, Lateef Fatima, was the daughter of a senior government engineer.
10 Interesting Shahrukh Khan Facts:-
- Shahrukh Khan’s fee is also now one of the highest best in film industry but in his early days his fee was very modest. In fact for Kabhi Haan Kabhi na Shahrukh Khan got 25,000 rs. On opening day he even sold-out tickets at booking window of a cinema.
- Shahrukh Khan is second richest actor within the world. Yes you read it right, within the World. His net worth is 600 Million USD that equals to 3600 crore Rs. (1 USD = 60 Rs)
- His 1st salary was 50 Rs that he earned at a Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi in the early 80s. With those money he went on to see the Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Throughout his struggling days, Shahrukh Khan ran a restaurant in Darya Ganj in Delhi.
- When he was doing serials like Fauji and Circus in Delhi, he got calls from Hema Malini and Harry Baweja for movie role. SRK politely declined those offer as he was nit interested in doing movies.
- His father was one in every of the youngest freedom fighter of India. Although he tried lots of business however failed on every occasion. He even ran tea shop and than mess in National school of Drama in Delhi. It had been there Shahrukh Khan met many nice theater artist and somehow got fascinated by acting.
- His father died when he was 15 and mother died when he was 25. The death of his parents at an early age affected him greatly. He represented these events as a motivator for his own work ethic.
- Shahrukh Khan continually talks regarding importance of education in life. He himself was an extraordinary student throughout his college and school life. He graduated from Hansraj college then joined Jamia Milia University fro PG in Mass Communication. In his school, St.Colombia, he was awarded the sword of honor, anannual award given to the student who best represented the spirit of the school.
- Shahrukh Khan Was Originally Named Abdul Rahman By His maternal Grand Mother (Naani). However his father didn’t like the name and changed it to Shahrukh Khan.
- Starting out in Bollywood for a newcomer could be a tough task. However did you recognize that ShahRukh signed not one or 2 but shockingly 5 films back-to-back in one day before he started his Bollywood career.