is one amongst the most fascinating things that each lady will experience. There’s nothing like growing a human inside your own body. Some women that already gave birth couple of times will feel like and learned a lot of and a lot of about the process and all of the weird (and usually normal) symptoms of pregnancy.
Like, did you know that your baby pees in the womb? And do you know where that pee goes? They drink it. Kind of disgusting, right? Here are 12 weird facts about pregnancy that may blow your mind!
12 Weird Facts About Pregnancy:-
- Spend time stroking your belly and talking to your baby in the womb because on born babies can feel see and hear.
- Baby cry in the womb.
- Babies can actually taste food their mothers eat in the womb.
- 1 out of 2000 babies with a tooth.
- Uterus stretches from the size of watermelon over course of pregnancy.
- New mother and pregnant women lactate automatically when they hear baby cry, Even when its not theirs.
- Central Africa have More twins born compare two anywhere else in the developing country.
- Baby pee in uterus then again drink it.
- 90% of the time women experience change in skin tone during pregnancy.
- Pregnant women feet may grow up to one shoe size due to extra fluid and water retention.
- Baby starts pooing around 21 weeks of pregnancy and won’t pass it until its birth.
- Amniotic fluid is mostly sterile urine.
With all the knowledge now available to us regarding pregnancy, labor and delivery, it can be easy to feel that we all know all there’s to know.
But the reality is, there’s still a lot of mystery surrounding pregnancy and birth. as an example, did you know that we still do not know what specifically causes labor to start?