<p style=”text-align: justify;”> Water is the polar inorganic compound that’s at temperature a tasteless and odourless liquid, nearly colorless with a hint of blue. The easiest hydrogen chalcogenide, since it’s by far the foremost studied compound and is described as “universal solvent” for its ability to dissolve several substances. this enables it to be the “solvent of life”. It’s the sole common substance to exist as a solid, liquid and gas in nature.
15 Amazing Facts About Water :-
- Roughly 70 % of an adult’s body is formed of water.
- At birth, water accounts for about 80 % of an infant’s body weight.
- A healthy person can drink about 3 gallons (48 cups) of water per day.
- Water intoxication is possibly to occur during periods of intense athletic performance.
- While the daily suggested quantity of water is eight cups per day, not all of this water should be consumed in liquid type. Nearly each food or drink item provides some water to the body.
- Soft drinks, coffee, and tea, whereas made up nearly entirely of water, also contain caffein. Also Caffein will act as a light diuretic drug, preventing water from traveling to necessary locations in body.
- Pure water (only H and oxygen atoms) includes a neutral pH of 7, that is neither acidic nor basic.
- Water dissolves a lot substances than the other liquid. Also where it travels, water carries chemicals, minerals, and nutrients with it.
Amazing Facts About Water :-
- Somewhere between 70 and 75 % of the earth’s surface is roofed with water.
- Much more water is kept below the ground in aquifers than on the earth’s surface.
- The earth is closed system, the same as a terrarium, that means that it rarely loses or gains extra matter. A similar water that existed on the planet millions of years before is still present nowadays.
- The total quantity of water on the planet is about 326 million cubic miles of water.
- The U.S. uses about 346,000 million gallons of water daily.
- The US uses nearly 80 % of its water for irrigation and thermoelectrical power.
- The average person in U.S. uses anywhere from 80-100 gallons of water per day. Since flushing the bathroom really takes up the biggest quantity of this water.
Hence water is much need in our day to day life,so we should not waste water. If we waste water we have to face drought. It’s the precious gift given by god to us.
Whats your opinion about water?