<p style=”text-align: justify;”> The Human Teeth function is breaking down things of food by cutting and crushing them in preparation for digestion and swallowing. There are four different types of teeth : particularly canines, incisors, premolars and molars. Every kind of tooth has completely different job. The incisors cut the food, the canines tear the food and premolars and molars crush the food. The Roots of teeth are embedded in Maxilla or the Mandible and are coated by gums. Teeth made from multiple tissues of variable density and hardness.
15 Facts About Teeth :-
- The enamel on Top surface on your tooth is hardest part of your entire body.
- Teeth begin to form even before you’re born—milk teeth or baby teeth begin to form when the baby is within the womb. However they come through when the kid is of 6-12 months old.
- Human Beings use 4 different types of teeth (incisors, premolars, canine, and molars) to chop, tear and grind their food.
- Humans have only 2 sets of teeth in their entire lifetime—baby teeth and permanent teeth. Once you’ve got your permanent teeth, confirm you are taking good care of them.
- No 2 individuals have a similar set of teeth—your teeth are as unique as your fingerprint.
- In a lifetime, over 25,000 quarts of spit produced in your mouth —that’s enough to fill more than 2 swimming pools. Spit can used as aiding you along with your digestion and protects your teeth from bacterium in your mouth.
- In a Lifetime an average person spends 38.5 days brushing their teeth.
- Many diseases are connected to your oral health, including Osteoporosis, Heart disease and Diabetes.
- One third of your tooth is beneath your gums—that means that only 2 thirds of your tooth’s length is visible.
- If you get your tooth knocked out, place it in milk and hold it in your mouth—this can help your tooth to survive longer. Hence confirm you see a Dentist quickly.
- A snail’s mouth will contain over 25,000 teeth, Yet isn’t any larger than the head of a pin!
- Giraffes don’t have upper teeth. They only have bottom teeth!
- The common cold is foremost common disease in U.S. 2nd is Cavity.
- Dentists suggest brushing your teeth for 2 minutes. The common person does it for simply 48 seconds.
Teeth are the most important part of the Mouth. Life without teeth is unbelievable; therefore proper care should taken of teeth’s. Hence Brushing and dental checkup should done regularly.
What’s your opinion about Teeth?