Video games are fun. Nothing beats sitting back, whiling away the hours enjoying your favorite games. However unfortunately, there are times when life gets in the way of playtime. So, what is better than enjoying games? Well, not a lot of but a close second is reading up on insane video game trivia that you will later use on dates and at important job interviews.
Ok, probably best that you choose the best times to use them. These nuggets of gaming gold are guaranteed to blow your mind!
15 Mind-Blowing Video Game Facts :-
- Mario was truly named after the landlord of Nintendo’s first warehouse Mr. Mario Segale. Since the first name of Mario was truly Mr. video game that ended up becoming Mr. Segale’s nickname speaking of Mario he’s truly appearing in over 100 and twenty video games.
- The video game industry valued at 70 Billion dollars worldwide.
- Two-thirds of american households play games 60% minutes are male, 40% are female.
- In 1990 game, Golden Axe from SEGA voiced entirely by prisoners on death row.
- Pac-Man invented by the designer Toru Iwatani whereas he was eating pizza.
- The PlayStation was originally designed as a Nintendo Console with Sony to make the inside components. When Nintendo console modified their minds about making the console Sony decided to travel ahead make the PlayStation.
- In the original Legend of Zelda game, why you’ll only hold 255 Rupees (gold coins)? because the most value of an unsigned 8bit integer and to carry more would have needed more memory that wasn’t simply doable for the technology at that time.
- Due to the popularity of the Nintendo game Mario Brothers in 1983, there was an explosion of name Mario given to youngsters around that time.
- The first gaming console to ever ship with an internal memory was the SEGA Saturn and it shipped with about one MB of memory.
- Within the original arcade version of Donkey Kong, Mario also called as jump man and he was a carpenter, not a plumber.
- The most famous G code for video games of all time up up down down left right left right B A. Since this created popular by the game Contra which supplies the player a full set of power-ups and it’s called Konami code or Gamers code.
- The popular consoles of all time are the PlayStation two and Nintendo DS both tied with an about 155 million units sold-out.
- MegaMan known as RockMan in Japan the name modified from RockMan to MegaMan when he came to America.
- Atari is a Japanese word that really means that success.
- The highest grossing game of all time is truly World of WarCraft bringing in whopping 10 billion dollars over its lifetime.
Probably not safe for work this one, as this article can have you shouting out loud as you read – “no way!” and “whaaa?” – enjoy. I have had such a laugh putting this along, i’d love to hear what other gaming facts are out there. I’m also relying on you – our gaming community – to start out filling the comment section with gaming !