Here is a list of top 20 fun facts that may make you laugh louder and you’ll feel to share these funny and hilarious facts together with your family and friends. Do share in the comments section the fun facts which created you laugh the most.
20 Random Funny Interesting Facts :-
- If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop as they have the tail to balance. They’re the only large animals that move by hopping and want their tail to balance for jumping.
- Hyphephilia are those who get aroused by touching fabrics, skin, hair, leather or fur.
- There’s a pill that makes farts smell like chocolate. Christian Poincheval is that the person behind this invention. He is a 65-year-old who hails from the village of Gesvres and looks like Santa Claus’ younger hippie brother.
- Six million Kenyans practice the game of naked night-running.
- Ronaldinho’s deal with Coca-Cola ended after he was caught sipping a Pepsi Cola in a news conference. Coca Cola quickly closed the endorsement deal and closure of this deal very hurt Ronaldinho’s pockets.
- svangerskabsforebyggende middel is a Danish word for condom. The most common term for a condom in Denmark is ‘gummimand’, that means ‘rubberman.’
- Shakira was rejected from the college choir because the teacher thought she appeared like a goat.
- A group of owls is called a Parliament.
- The american secret services and British spies tried to spike Hitler’s food with female hormones to feminine him. British Agents planned to smuggle doses of oestrogen into his food to create him less aggressive. They choose oestrogen as it was tasteless and would have a slow and subtle effect and it might have easily passed Hitler’s food testers.
- Saddam Hussein used Whitney Houston’s song “I will continually love you” for his 2002 campaign.
- Jim Carrey used to send funny letters to rapper Tupac Shakur when he was in jail to help him laugh and smile. Tupac always said that Carrey was his favourite actor.
- Leo Fender, the inventor of the telecaster and Stratocaster, couldn’t play the guitar.
- Nomophobia is that the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
- The logo of the Royal New Zealand Air Force is the Kiwi, a flightless bird.
- When scientist Niels Bohr won the Nobel prize in 1922, the Carlsberg distillery gave him a perpetual supply of beer piped into his house.
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is that the fear of long words.
- Jack Daniel’s Last Words were “One last drink, please.”
- “Fart Battles” were a well-liked art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
- Every human being starts out as an asshole: It’s the first a part of the body to create in the womb.
- In 2011, a girl bought a “non-visible” piece of art for $10,000.
Certainly, there were facts in this list that made you laugh and there have been probably more than a few that you didn’t already know. The world may be a weird place, after all! do you have any weird facts you’d like to share with us – if thus, please comment below. And, take care to check out our other posts for a lot of information to enrich your daily life or just for an entertaining distraction from your busy workday.