<p style=”text-align: justify;”> Body language is communication of private feeling, emotions, attitude, and thoughts through body movements. Hence it’s the method individuals unconsciously show their personal thoughts and emotions through body movement’s.
12 Amazing Body Language Facts:-
- Putting our hand on our heart make us a lot of honest and moral.
- There is no such factor as a neutral face, because a neutral face is generally taken negatively.
- There are six universal facial expression; anger, disgust, sadness, fear, surprise and happiness.
- People stressed are probably to dramatically increase their blinking rate.
- When an individual crosses both arms and legs, they have shown emotion withdrawn from the language.
- Women make fun of men they are attracted to and men are interested in girls who make fun of them.
- When feeling discomfort, men usually opt to touch their faces.
- When feeling discomfort, girls usually opt to touch their wear, jewelry, neck, arms and hairs.
- In china, anger is expressed with laughter; also a hand clap is an expression of disappointment or worry.
- Laughter could be a powerful display of relaxation.
- The sign of discomfort is when our foot suddenly begins to kick.
- An unexpected crossing of arms throughout a conversation usually indicates discomfort.
19 Meaning of Various Body Languages:
- Eyebrow rasing – Recognition, Greeting, Acknowledgement.
- Pupils enlarged – Need, Attraction.
- Direct eye contact –Honesty, Attentiveness, Interest, Attraction.
- Forced laughter– Cooperation, Nervousness.
- Biting lips – Tension.
- Chewing, pen or pencil – Self-comforting.
- Hand shake (palm down) – Dominance.
- Also Hand shake (palm up) – Accommodating, Submission.
- Hand shake (both hands) – Honesty, Confidence, Honestness.
- Finger Pointing – Aggression, Threat.
Open legs (sitting) – Combating, Arrogance.
- Nail biting – Suppression,
- Thumb Sucking – Self comforting.
- Holding drink (with both hands) – Nervousness.
- Chin up – Confidence, Pride.
- Rubbing hand together – Anticipation.
- Touching nose (while speaking) – Lying.
- Thumb on chin – Evaluation.
- Hands in pocket – Boredom, Disinterest.
Since the ‘’thumb up’’ gesture or ‘ok’ sign have vulgar meaning in Iraq and Latin America. In America and lain America not looking in eye of different person could be a sign of disrespect. In Asian culture prolonged eye contact is considered offensive.
What is your opinion about Body Language?