In terms of committing horrible acts, few are on the same level as Adolf Hitler. The Nazi Dictator who was responsible for the death of 6 million Jewish people during the Holocaust. And even more civilians’ deaths throughout the course of World War 2. But despite him being one of the most documented men in history there are still a few things about him that most people don’t know. Or at the very least few things that tend to be overlooked.
FACTS ABOUT ADOLF HITLER :
Here are a few things you didn’t know about Adolf Hitler:
- It is a well-known fact that Hitler’s failed at arts which eventually led to his life of fascism. But the fact is he actually applied to art school twice and was rejected so hard that the second time he wasn’t even allowed sitting for the entrance exams.
- Speaking of arts, Hitler loved iconic German artists and had an affinity for classic German artists which could be seen in his own work.
- He practiced for speeches by taking photos of himself delivering speeches for he was so obsessed with his image that he had a photographer take photos of him while he delivered speeches.
- Hitler was a spendthrift and spent thousands on cars, champagne and clothes while pretending to be ‘a man of the people’. What didn’t he spend money on? Income Tax. Yeah, that’s right.
- Hitler was ordered to trim his mustache once.
FACTS ABOUT ADOLF HITLER:
- He loved Disney as it represented to him the advance of technology. He also felt strongly for King Kong because of its special effects.
- At the age of 12, Hitler stumbled upon Wagner and never looked back. He is reported to have skipped school to attend the opera well into his teens.
- There’s a rumor that Hitler had bred an army of talking dogs. He would round up educated Dogs with whom he communicated by tapping paws, barking and wagging their tails.
- Hitler was a vegetarian since he was very paranoid and employed food tasters who got to enjoy the crème de la crème of German cuisine.
- At the age of 108, the Dutch Johannes Heesters, his favorite actor passed away. However because he did perform for the Nazi Regime he was still scrutinized for several decades.
That is about everything you would want to know or not want to know about Adolf Hitler. We are somehow simultaneously surprised and not so surprised that this was his life. Doesn’t even seem real now how weird he was.