<p style=”text-align: justify;”>Love is beautiful thing… and a really surprising thing too. .Love is form of different feelings, states and attitudes that ranges from social affection to pleasure. It will refer to an feeling of a powerful attraction and private attachment. It may also be a virtue representing human kindness, compassion, and affection—”the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the nice of another”. Love should also describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards another humans, one’s self or animals. Here are some facts about love.
15 Amazing Facts About Love :-
- The Men who kiss their wives in morning live 5 years longer than people who don’t.
- The oldest well-known love song was written 4,000 years before and comes from a region between the Tigris River and Euphrates River Rivers.
- Those who are new in love produce reduced levels of the Harmone serotonin — as low as levels seen in individuals with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Maybe that’s why it’s very easy to feel obsessed once you’re smitten.
- Feminist ladies are a lot probably than other females to be in romantic relationship.
- 2/3rd of people report that they fall in love with somebody they’ve only known for a few time vs somebody that they just met.
- Individuals telling the story of how they fell in love overwhelmingly believe the method is out of their control.
- Falling in love will induce a relaxing impact on the body and mind and since raises levels of nerve growth factor for about a year, that helps to revive the nervous system and improves the lover’s memory.
- Love will exert a similar stress on your body as deep concern. You see a similar physiological responses — pupil dilation, sweaty palms, and enlarged heart rate.
- Couples’ personalities converge over time to form partners more and more similar.
- Individuals are much probably to tilt their heads to the right when smooching rather than the left. Hence 65 % of individuals head to the right!.
- More than half people who belive love in first sight have already experienced it.
- The tradition of the diamond ring comes from Archduke Maximillian of Austria who, in 15th century, gave a diamond ring to his fiancée, Mary of Burgundy.
- After we get dumped, for a period of some time we love the the person even more who has dumped us.
- Each Valentine’s Day, Verona, the Italian town where Shakespeare’s play Romeo and Juliet happened, receives around 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet.
- One in 5 long-term love relationships began with both partners being attached with others.
Psychologically its proven that it takes only 4 minutes to fall in Love. Having a romantic relationship makes each genders happier. The stronger the commitment, the bigger the happiness. Its said that love can’t understood unless we fall in love.
Whats your opinion about Love?