<p style=”text-align: justify;”>Bollywood is celebrated all over the world. While not everybody may be in awe of Bollywood. It undoubtedly gave thee world various signature kinds of story-telling, song and acting. The film industry was in a league of its own with legendary actors, directors and script writers. However, in spite of its claim to fame and glamor, there still remains some lesser best-known facts about the industry.
Let Us Take A Look At Some Interesting Facts About Bollywood:
- The first motion film in India was ‘The Wrestlers’ screened in 1899 a portrait photographer known as Harischandra Sakharam Bhatavdekar.
- Ashok Kumar was a laboratory assistant in Bombay Talkies before he became an actor in 1936.
- Director Subhash Ghai created a cameo appearance in ‘Aradhana’ (1969), that he anyway will for all his films.
- Raj Thackeray wished to create a movie with Amitabh Bachchan in 2005.
- Sunil Dutt was rather more than the suave hero, he was quite the movie Bollywood baddie! The actor performed the role of a thief in twenty movies in his career.
- Waheeda Rahman played the role of both mother as well as lover to Amitabh Bachchan. She contend the love interest of big B in ‘Adalat’ (1976) and mother in ‘Trishul’ (1978).
- Dimple was solely sixteen years recent once raj Kapoor introduced her in ‘Bobby’ (1973). She additionally married to Bollywood hotshot Rajesh Khanna at the age of sixteen. Despite the large success of ‘Bobby’, she then took a sabbatical from acting to lift her kids.
- ‘Mughal-e-Azam’ (1960) was a trilingual – with all scenes shot three times in English, Tamil and Hindi. Once the Tamil one flopped miserably, English language one was aborted.
- Raj Kapoor was irrational and went off drinking furthermore as eating non-vegetarian food before the discharge of ‘Satyam Shivan Sundaram’.
- Dilip Kumar was offered a lead role within the international project ‘Lawrence of Arabia’ (1962) by director David Lean. But for reasons unknown, the actor declined the provide. The role after offered to an Egyptian actor Omar Sharif.
Bollywood is a magical world which is always there for us to entertain us whenever we want it. Bollywood is still growing and will entertain all the world for further 100s of years. Thank you to our bollywood industry.