<p style=”text-align: justify;”>Mahendra Singh Dhoni was born on July 7, 1981 at Ranchi, Jharkhand placed within the east corner of India. He studied at DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir and he was keenly interested in soccer and badminton. MS Dhoni comes from a middle class family. His mother Devki Devi is housewife and Since his father Pan Singh, worked for MECON. He has an brother, Narendra Singh, who is politician, and a sister, Jayanti Gupta, who is a teacher. He was the goalkeeper of his soccer team and was ready to play for the district and state level. However on the insistence of his coach, he turned to play cricket.
Facts About Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- He was able to perform wicket keeping specially well that allowed him entry into a local cricket club referred to as the Commando cricket club there he played from 1995-1998
- Since in 1997/98 season, his in performances in Vinoo Mankad Under-16 Championship attracted the selector’s eye. He was selected to the squad of Bihar U-19 squad the very next season.
- His improved batting and also keeping performances led him to be select to the Bihar Ranji Trophy squad for the 1999/00 season.
- He made his debut against the Assam team by making an unbeaten score of 68. He scored his 1st century in very next season however was only able to score at a average of around 40 per game by the 2003 season.
- Since in 2003, he was selected to the India A team that visited tour Kenya to play a tri-series tournament with Pakistan A as third team. In that series he scored 362 runs at an average of 72.40 with back to back centuries against Pakistan.
- The wicket keeper batsman played his ODI debut against Bangladesh in 2004, and was run out on the 1st ball.
Dhoni is India’s most winning cricket captain
- Dhoni is India’s most winning cricket captain, having led India to 27 test matches victories and a banging 175 one-day victories. His win percentage is additionally unparalleled: 45 %in tests and 67 % in one-day internationals!
- Since in 2007, It was Sachin Tendulkar who suggested MS Dhoni’s name for India’s skipper, given Dhoni’s calm nature. And friendly equation with members of the team.
- Dhoni was bestowed with the honorary rank of Lt colonel by the Indian Territorial Army in November 2011. Dhoni has, time and once more, iterated that he would really like to play some role in Army in future.
- MSD loves racing bikes. He has 23 of them, and counting!
Dhoni is the only player to win the ICC Player of the Year award, twice!
- MS Dhoni is non-vegetarian and loves his chicken!
- Mahi’s mate, the gorgeous Sakshi Dhoni, known to carry electrical cookers on whenever she accompanies her husband on cricket tours.
- Dhoni is only captain in ODIs to get a century while batting at no. 7. He did it against Pakistan in December 2012.
- Hence a biographic film on the life of Dhoni, titled M. S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, is about to be come in 2016. The role of Dhoni is played by Sushant Singh Rajput .
- Dhoni has partnered with Nagarjuna, a Telugu filmstar, also has purchased a Supersport World Championship team. And named it Mahi Racing Team India.
- MS Dhoni worked as a Train Ticket Examiner (TTE) at Kharagpur railway station for 2 years.
- Dhoni has played 90 test matches, hence Dhoni had a chance of playing 100 test matches. A achievement accomplished only by 10 different Indians.
However Dhoni never cared regarding personal records and never let feeling/emotions get in way of his game. He came, he conquered, and he left. he is also called as “captain coo”. Dhoni is the best captain till date India has got. He is the ideal of many of youngsters all over the world. He is a real Legend.
What is your opinion about M.S.Dhoni?