Sadly, the world has come to this that even gangsters featured on a list by Forbes, that classifies them according to their deadliness. We tend to are nowadays talking about the gangster who tops India’s personal list of most wanted men the one and only “Dawood Ibrahim”. The person who has constantly shaken the complete country Dawood Ibrahim has been always been on top of the most notorious criminals around the world. The fear of the person and his mastermind activities have stirred our souls. And therefore the fact that he has never managed to get caught in spite of knowing his exact locations is simply way too insane to believe. The famous dialogue from the movie ‘Don’ fits right in for this guy, “Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahin, namumkin he”. Here are ten most unknown facts about Dawood Ibrahim himself:..
Unknown Facts About Dawood Ibrahim :-
- Born on Dec 26, 1955 to a police head constable in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra; belongs to the Konkani Muslim community.
- He started his criminal career within the Karim Lala Gang, that was apparently one in all the most famed notorious gangs in Mumbai.
- Dawood was once a outstanding face in Sharjah, seen being quite pally with the high and mighty during India–Pakistan cricket matches.
- He then later turned to ‘Hawala’ trade to expand his so-called business empire then to get his hands dirty, he shifted to arms smuggling.
- Post his shift to Dubai, he started his own venture, the ever famous D-company. Since which is one of the biggest organized crime syndicates in south east Asia.
- Dawood’s daughter, Mahrukh Ibrahim, married to the son of former Pakistani cricketer Javed Miandad.
- He was the most convict of the Mumbai serial blasts which he not only organized but financed too. This made him as the India’s most wanted Criminal.
- Dawood declared as a “global terrorist” in 2003 by the US; And believed to possess close links with al-Qaeda.
- Once even linked to Bollywood actress Mandakini besides other people from tinsel city.
- Previous NSA meet, fresh picture and passport copy of Dawood ibrahim ensure he is in Pakistan.
- Has many films based on his life including Company, D, and D Day; Since there are reports that he had financed many films in Mumbai.
- A reward amount of $25 million is riding on his head. Every police force within the world has a look out for him.
- Dawood is additionally on the Interpol’s wanted list. Forbes’ 2011 world’s top ten most dreaded criminals list had him on number 3 position.
The mention of his name invokes a tirade of emotions within each true Indian. Will a human being be so cold that he will order the massacre of other fellow beings for his own personal gains?. People like him are justly called merchants of death. Gangsters will simply classified into 2 classes the former always dwell in hiding and live the life of a rat in his hole. And since there are others like Dawood that like to live like a king, flaunting their success, cash and power to the world. Demanding respect for all the wrong reasons is their favorite interest.
If you are a true Indian What do you think about Dawood Ibrahim. Also Tell us below in Comments